Band Of Horses show, SOLD OUT

So I've procrastinated on buying my ticket to their show tonight and now its sold out........

Should I look on craigslist and try my luck, wait and try and buy off scalpers or just

show up early to the venue and hope they sell a couple tickets at the door ??..... Any input would be appreciated :thumbup

About a year and a half ago the very same thing happened to me! But this story has a happy ending because although I really love Band of Horses, I mainly went to see the opener, Simon Dawes, who are awesome by the way. Simon Dawes happened to be sitting outside the venue when we showed up a couple of hours before the show to try to buy tickets. Since I had talked to them after their show the last time I saw them they remembered me and said they would try to put us on their guest list. It all worked out but that doesn't really help out your situation. Sorry.

Nope....... :ohwell......... I went to the venue, was first in line hoping they would release some tickets but nothing

and I went with my brother and friend so off scalpers 3 tickets wasnt gonna happen so after about

an hour we called it quits and took off.............

BUT they're playing tonight in Pomona which is about a 45 min drive so were going out there to catch em :D

So what happened anyway? Did you see 'em?
Nope....... :ohwell......... I went to the venue, was first in line hoping they would release some tickets but nothing

and I went with my brother and friend so off scalpers 3 tickets wasnt gonna happen so after about

an hour we called it quits and took off.............

BUT they're playing tonight in Pomona which is about a 45 min drive so were going out there to catch em :D

I'll be there! I have my tickets for BOH in Pomona tonight. small small small venue

I'll be the guy who is 6'3" with a tan sport coat jacket on