A brand new Drag the River album

http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/

I am super excited to announce the pre-orders for Drag the River and Scott Reynolds’ latest albums. And here is the raddest part, if you pre-order the vinyl or the CD for either album, we will send you that album as a full digital download on December 23rd, the day of Festivus!

As Jon Snodgrass said, “Ya know when you find an awesome gift for someone and you actually really want it for yourself? Well we got ya covered. Order the new Drag the River or the new Scott Reynolds before Christmas and get a free download of it on December 23rd. The actual phyiscal copy will arrive closer to the street date of 1/22/08, but more than likely a few weeks before….a gift for them and a bonus for you.”

Don’t forget that both CDs are available as part of our pick 5 and pick 10 sales and the vinyl is available on more than one color.

Track Listing:

1. death of the life of the party

2. rangement

3. brookfield

4. fleeting porch of tide

5. W. W. Too

6. tobacco fields

7. defy the moon

8. caleb's grave

9. lying in the feel

10. lost angel saloon

11. br00tal

12. pre-post party

13. lizzy

14. bad side of a good time

15. you can't live this way

Pretty much everyone who has heard this says it's their best album yet.

I haven't heard the album, but the songs I'm familiar with ("Brookfield", "BrOOtal", "Tobacco Fields") are f'n awesome.

Snodgrass! :D

(Thanks for posting this...I'm going to take advantage of that 5 for deal real soon like!)

Awesome.

Oh, and to make this even better, it seems that Jon Snodgrass and Chad Price will be playing 3 record release shows in the Denver/Ft. Collins area in late January. Together. Which didn't seem like a very likely thing 6 months ago.

No full band shows though (since I don't think they really have a full band anymore).

:bee :bee :bee :bee

I get this! There's a buzz!

P.S. Seriously. "Br00tal". I've been waiting for like 4 years for "Brookfield" to show up on a record, and now this oddly spelly little ditty has stolen all the limelight away.

• 1 month later...
Great album. My first exposure to them and it totally rocks.

They played 3 shows in Colorado this weekend, with various past and present members taking the stage. My sources tell me they were amazing. Hopefully they'll realize that they should continue making music together, instead of not.