Two Cow Garage

Two Cow Garage totally rocked the Hideout in Chicago last night. They were mixing up the band a little with the other band that played, Grand Champeen. They played some new song I didn't know, so I can't come up with a set list, but it rocked. They are really high energy and lots of fun. And they're nice guys who are glad to hang with the crowd between sets and enjoy the other bands.

They're in Milwaukee tonight, and St. Louis Saturday, so seriously check these guys out!

http://www.myspace.com/twocowgarage

Rock on. :dancing

This entire show was great. Also it was the biggest goddam party of the night. I would swear I knew about half the audience and the other half were some fun people as well. Kudos to 2cow, their colleagues and managements for pulling this off. They may do a similar tour in the spring. They are also going to be in St. Louis on Saturday night were you can run into the former Tweedy's Gurl who will hopefully make the scene there.

LouieB

This entire show was great. Also it was the biggest goddam party of the night. I would swear I knew about half the audience and the other half were some fun people as well. Kudos to 2cow, their colleagues and managements for pulling this off. They may do a similar tour in the spring. They are also going to be in St. Louis on Saturday night were you can run into the former Tweedy's Gurl who will hopefully make the scene there.

LouieB

It was nice seeing you there!

Everyone seemed to be having a blast, including the bands. It's always fun to chat with the members of Two Cow because they seem so thrilled when people come out to see them and really enjoy the show. Totally nice guys!

They're planning a few shows in England, so if anyone out there is in Brighton or London, check these guys out! They're a really fun live act!

LouieB

Were you able to see Glossary?

Glossary played later because they got into Chicago late. I honestly can't remember if Lou was there. They all kept going 'til last call, and then some! The whole bill was incredible, I would hardly call this just a Two Cow Garage show.

http://www.myspace.com/thisisamericanmusic

Yup.....Samorama can't remember if I was there??? I did get there a bit late, but they played a later set as I recall, although I must admit it was such a party I may not have been concentrating that carefully.

LouieB