Into the Wild Demos

Cameron Crowe's "Vinyl Films" is putting this out on vinyl w/ a bonus 7"

pre-sale next Mon

Oooo! This I did not know! Thanks for the tip! As for the demos....I haven't listened to all of them, and there are only a few tracks, but I know that I'm not the only person around here who must have EVERYTHING of certain bands (ahem). I do love the tracks I've listened to thus far, though.

Also, thanks for the tip about the b-sides site...I, too, was unaware!

Note that the vinyl presale is through the PJ site.

Monkeywrench and Vinyl Films Records is proud to announce the release of the limited vinyl version of the soundtrack to the film Into The Wild. The release will be celebrated with an exclusive Ten Club pre-sale beginning January 14th at 10am Pacific.

Initially released digitally and in compact disc format, Into The Wild has been recorded on to high-grade audiophile vinyl. The vinyl release includes an extended version of the album track "The Wolf", plus a bonus 7-inch single with both studio and live versions of the track "No More", a 28-page full color booklet with lyrics and exclusive liner notes by Director Sean Penn.

This very special and very limited vinyl release will be available only at pearljam.com beginning January 14th, for $20 USD plus shipping, while supplies last.

Into The Wild vinyl will be released in stores on January 29th.