Is Jessica Simpson cute?

Once More

Are you posting from inside yer ass where Republicans and Democrats are the same?? I'll never understand why people think that. I guess it makes them feel better because they dont pay attention or something.

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Bill Clinton and Al Gore. John Kerry and Ted Kennedy.

George Bush and Dick Cheney. Ronald Reagan and Dan Quayle. Trent Lott and Newt Gingrich.

You REALLY think these folks are ANYTHING alike on policy matters??

If you do youre wrong. Sorry.

Then you are aware that Hillary has stocked her campaign advisor positions with some of the sleaziest GOP operatives in. the. biz?

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20070604/berman

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are just plain creepy.

When my daughter was about 1, she looked very similar to her "Bitty Baby". There is a picture of me holding both of them that these pageant photos remind me of.

In the case of my parents, drug use, drinking, or any other "illicit" activities were never off limits entirely to my sister and I. Our parents made sure we knew the risks involved in them, made sure we knew their personal feelings on them, but ultimately left the decision up to us.

Guess they took the same tack with grammar. :hmm

It will be. It. Will. Be.

How timely, from this evenings edition of World News with Charlie Gibson:

Watch "World News with Charles Gibson" TONIGHT at 6:30 p.m. ET for the full report.

China's increasing wealth and love affair with Western products has spilled over into the realm of fashion and beauty, and many Chinese women are paying a very high price for it.

Western Beauty Invades Eastern Culture

Ah Jiao and Xiao Xue are undergoing weekly treatments to whiten their skin.

The fee is about $250 -- an average monthly salary -- but worth every penny in their quest for that beautiful look. The "look" is a Western one they constantly see on their television screens, towering big city billboards and in countless fashion magazines.

Fashion magazine editor Hong Huang said, "Chinese women are going completely ga-ga over fixing their face, fixing their breasts, fixing their legs