I filmed a Blue Mountain show about 4 months ago. One of the more incredible shows I've ever seen. 40 songs total over about 3 hours and 10 minutes. I wasn't expecting a show like that so I ran out of tape during the final song. Was down to one camera for the last hour because of batteries. But it was quite a show. I highly recommend that everyone check them out. A great, great band.

I heard "Blue Canoe" on the radio (back when Charleston still had a good radio station).. I had no idea it was Blue Mountain.

So I assume it would be a wise decision for me to see them on Feb. 28th in Charleston, the night before the Wilco show? :)

Yes - plus that's John sister on bass - in case you didn't know.

Blue Mountain

Ah, cool.. So the talent runs in their family. Maybe John will make a visit to the show.. Although he probably won't be in town until the 29th.

Edit: Actually, they have a day off inbetween DC and Charleston, so it's possible he could stop by.

But regardless, I'd like to see them because it sounds like it would be a kick ass show.