Woo hoo! Not seen that... great news. As long as it's better than the pile of garbage that was Rilo Kiley's last album.

Hey! You mean I knew something before you? Wow. :thumbup

I have to agree with you on the last RK album. I haven't listened to it nearly as much as the others. Just couldn't get into it.

= more pictures of Jenny Lewis! :w00t

Sorry.

No need to be sorry. I totally agree. :blush

I really liked some of those songs on Rabbit Fur Coat but every time I think of Jenny Lewis I can't help but recall standing in line at the Wilco concert listening to the teenage girls behind me going "Oh my gawd that Jenny Lewis album was sooooooo good" "I sooooo know!!!!11 Her song Handle With Care was soooo good! The guy from Death Cab sings on it!!!!! Oh my gawd!!!". Not pleasant memories but I guess that's not Jenny's fault.

"Oh my gawd that Jenny Lewis album was sooooooo good" "I sooooo know!!!!11 Her song Handle With Care was soooo good!

:P

I'm sure the members of the Traveling Wilburys who have passed on are turning over in their graves....

Every time I glance at this thread, my mind reads it as "Jerry Lewis has a new album coming out!". And I wonder, "Why the hell am I supposed to be excited? Oh, wait. I've momentarily forgotten how to read. Again. Damn."