Good web hosting companies?

My wife has been using iPower for her business for a few years. They have been pretty good but they just did an upgrade on their servers and she has been having horrible email service and their email forms are not working. So we are looking for somewhere else to go. Does anyone know of any good hosting sites. I'm looking at host monster. Any ideas?

I've had an account with brinkster.com since college. (full disclosure--I started with them for class projects b/c back then I could get an ad-free site for free)

I have since upgraded my account with them and built up my site and have been pretty happy with the service. I don't have a high-traffic site by any means, but I have no complaints. (well, except that their email server is flaky--I don't really use it for my primary email, but is something to beware of for a business site--I frequently get notices about downtime, so that's kind of a bummer)