Walken on Today Show

During a piece on work commutes. the work at home segment used Walken to accompany footage of commuting from breakfast table to home office.

I love it when Wilco turns up unexpectedly. Hopefully the SNL contributed to this inclusion. Would love to hear more Wilco in soundtracks etc.

I heard it, too, which is amazing because I never turn the TV on in the morning, but my mother-in-law is staying with us and she had it on. Anyway, I couldn't tell if it was from the album (I assume it was) or if it was lifted from the SNL performance (it kind of sounded like it).

It was a great choice of music for the segment. Did you notice during the traffic scene they were playing Arcade Fire's "No Cars Go"? Then they went straight into "Walken" for when the dude was walking to his computer.

this is totally random in relation to the today show, but many months ago i heard a reference on sportscenter to wilco lyrics, its 1am and im tired and cant remember for the life of me, but i do love hearing wilco/wilco references in random places