Check this thread.

And I will say this yet again - starting multiple threads to ask about a show will not it make it appear any faster. If everyone would learn to use the search function - it would be a good thing. It gets really confusing to have all of these threads about a single show - I think.

I haven't seen one either. I generally check DIME and bt.etree, but also checked Hunger City - nothin' out there. From my experience though, shows from the Tower are generally distant sounding audience recordings. Despite great sound at the Tower (oarticularly in the Loge), people generally set their mics up in front or around the SBD, but because the floor at the Tower is so large and deep, the SBD is in the back of the second section on the floor, resulting in the clarity and intensity of the audience recordings being weak.

As far as quality, I think the FM broadcast from the Riv will be the best quality you'll find.