New Jason Isbell Live EP

I was at this in store and can attest to jason and the band firing on all cylinders! I was standing by the board and actually got to put the headphones on, sounded great.

Goddamn Lonely Love and Into the Mystic sounded amazing. Looking forward to this....

I'm a little underwhelmed by the tracklist. I also understand that it will be priced like a full studio album. I hope I understand incorrectly.

I'm stoked that we'll get board recordings of the DBT songs with the 400 Unit backing him.

I'm stoked that we'll get board recordings of the DBT songs with the 400 Unit backing him.

ditto that...plus his version of "Into the Mystic" should be wider released (currently on the myspace link). Absolutely brilliant. I wouldn't mind an unreleased Jason tune rounding this thing out but, otherwise, I like what I see.

sweet!

i'm related (by marriage) to the owners of Twist & Shout, amazing store :)

I have not been to stores all over the country, but I have been to Waterloo and I would put T&S in that Category. Amazing Staff and an unbelieveable selection. Great in stores all the time, and they record and release alot of them on their own.

Doesn't hurt that it one complex you have Tattered Cover Book Store (amazing independent book store), Twist and Shout, Neighborhood Flix (Indy movie theatre with great food and bar), Encore (upscale restaurant), and a good local burrito joint.

Smart move releasing his best Truckers material on a live album after that mediocre studio release.

Mediocre? You and I must have been listening to two different albums my friend. But to each his own.