Lou Reed at the 9:30 club

What's he playing on this tour?

He played some new stuff last night. Sounded really good. Otherwise a fine sampling of all his stuff. i don't know song titles all too well. he did one song off his Raven album as well as "sweet jane" and "perfect day". last time i saw him he did those; it was when Raven was released. he did the song off the Juno soundtrack. did i mention the new stuff was really good and that i'm really bad with song names?

Here's the set list someone posted on the 9:30 forum:

Mad

Sweet Jane

I'm Set Free

Ecstasy

I'm Sticking With You

Power of the Heart

I Wanna Know

Halloween Parade

Video Violence

Guardian Angel

Magic and Loss

-------------------

Perfect Day

It was a good show as long as you weren't expecting the whole set to be Lou's hits or VU stuff. I loved Power of the Heart (new song). My only issue was that I wanted them to play longer. :(

It was a good show as long as you weren't expecting the whole set to be Lou's hits or VU stuff. I loved Power of the Heart (new song). My only issue was that I wanted them to play longer. :(

agreed.

were you on the floor or in the balcony? i was in the balcony to the left of the stage and must say the VIP section was quite chatty and quite loud. that was my only complaint for the show.

Yeah, why such a short show? I saw him on the Raven tour and he played at least twice as many songs.

For what he did play, though, that looks like a really good set though. Did he sing all of "I'm Sticking With You" or did he have a female vocalist there to take the lead?

agreed.

were you on the floor or in the balcony? i was in the balcony to the left of the stage and must say the VIP section was quite chatty and quite loud. that was my only complaint for the show.

I was also in the balcony to the left. My award for the most annoying people went the couple next to me who were making out and grinding for the last for or five songs and kept bumping into me. :hmm

Yeah, why such a short show? I saw him on the Raven tour and he played at least twice as many songs.

For what he did play, though, that looks like a really good set though. Did he sing all of "I'm Sticking With You" or did he have a female vocalist there to take the lead?

Kevin Hearn sang lead.