Rochester April 30, 2008

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool. I appreciate the thought. :)

I got the discs from joecrowe and if I remember correctly they were fine. Sound quality was ok (nothing great).

Give me a few days to dig them up and make sure they're working properly. If they are, I'll post here and I'll be happy to mail out some copies.

• 4 months later...

I was about to throw these discs away (these are the discs I received in the mail from someone named Joe - if I re-call correctly), but decided to try and rip them with EAC again before I did. They actually came out with no errors this time. So, I now have FLAC files of this show.

As I said before, I am not willing to put this up on a BT site. And to be honest, I don't really want to mess with B&P, and I am certainly not willing to mess with Vines (they don't work). So - unless The Owl objects, we will just put this show up there at some point. I made a note in the text file about the recording information being unknown.

If anyone comes up with some documentation with regards to how the show was recorded, transferred, etc., I would love to have it.