Did any of you get out to see Local H last week when they played all of their albums at the beat kitchen? How was it?

I got their new one, 12 angry months, and like it. It seems less like a local H album than I am used to.

Lastly, not being a musical elitist I have to say that I do like the Foxboro Hottubs album, that's Green Day by the way. It has a very garage band feel to it, and many of the songs could easily fit on the Nuggets box set. I think they pulled it off nicely.

Did any of you get out to see Local H last week when they played all of their albums at the beat kitchen? How was it?

I got their new one, 12 angry months, and like it. It seems less like a local H album than I am used to.

Lastly, not being a musical elitist I have to say that I do like the Foxboro Hottubs album, that's Green Day by the way. It has a very garage band feel to it, and many of the songs could easily fit on the Nuggets box set. I think they pulled it off nicely.

I saw the shows for both Here Comes the Zoo and Whatever Happened to PJ Soles? HCTZ was fricking incredible. I'd kind of forgotten how amazing an album that is..its as hard hitting as they come and never really give you a chance to catch your breath. Guests performers all over the place that night (Wes Kidd, Simi from Suffrajett, etc). Brian St. Clair commented after the show that it was one of the most exhausting performances he'd ever done. Hearing What Would You Have Me Do live was nirvana...they dragged it out to 15 minutes too

Scott also joined the Tossers on stage for "Its a Long Way To The Top"

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=isYxDirtfQ8

And it was Scott's birthday, which was cool. They passed a flaming cake through the crowd up to the stage.

PJ Soles was kind of weak. I really like the album, but the crowd was pretty lame..a lot of people just standing around. But still cool to hear a lot of that stuff live, which they usually don't play (especially the title track. They really need to incorporate that back into their set). Buffalo Trace and Thats What They All Say are always good as well. I'd never been to the Beat Kitchen but I really enjoyed it...cool place.

Im actually kind of bummed I didnt make it out for 12 Angry Months night...that stuff looks even better live

White Belt Boys (With 3 drummers!)

BMW Man

The One With 'Kid'

24 Hour Breakup Session

I saw 3 or 4 semi-pro cameras set up every night, so I'm pretty sure all 7 shows will make it to DVD eventually.

I still haven't made it through 12 Angry Months. The first few songs are pretty poor and I just haven't made the effort to get past them yet.

I wanted to get out for a couple of these shows but recent money issues have left me unable to attend any concerts, so...bummer.

I still haven't made it through 12 Angry Months. The first few songs are pretty poor and I just haven't made the effort to get past them yet.

What?! No way..the beginning of the album is the strongest. One With Kid>Michelle>BMW Man>White Belt Boys= awesome. The album as a whole took me a while to come around to just because it was different than what I was used to. But Im really, really enjoying it now.

I saw the shows for both Here Comes the Zoo and Whatever Happened to PJ Soles? HCTZ was fricking incredible. I'd kind of forgotten how amazing an album that is..its as hard hitting as they come and never really give you a chance to catch your breath. Guests performers all over the place that night (Wes Kidd, Simi from Suffrajett, etc). Brian St. Clair commented after the show that it was one of the most exhausting performances he'd ever done. Hearing What Would You Have Me Do live was nirvana...they dragged it out to 15 minutes too

Scott also joined the Tossers on stage for "Its a Long Way To The Top"

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=isYxDirtfQ8

And it was Scott's birthday, which was cool. They passed a flaming cake through the crowd up to the stage.

PJ Soles was kind of weak. I really like the album, but the crowd was pretty lame..a lot of people just standing around. But still cool to hear a lot of that stuff live, which they usually don't play (especially the title track. They really need to incorporate that back into their set). Buffalo Trace and Thats What They All Say are always good as well. I'd never been to the Beat Kitchen but I really enjoyed it...cool place.

Im actually kind of bummed I didnt make it out for 12 Angry Months night...that stuff looks even better live

White Belt Boys (With 3 drummers!)

BMW Man

The One With 'Kid'

24 Hour Breakup Session

I saw 3 or 4 semi-pro cameras set up every night, so I'm pretty sure all 7 shows will make it to DVD eventually.

Sounds like a good time. Thanks for the comments.