music for a medieval animated sitcom

i posted this in a tread on another music site that i write for, talking about personal music making, and i thought i'd post it here too seeing as i'd spent the time uploading the stuff for the other site.

basically it's a bunch of music i've been recording recently to soundtrack an animated comedy set in medieval times. if anyone wants further explanation, i'll give it - but, be warned i might take a few hundred words. all the songs with lyrics are for a specific episode about apple picking (involving rod stewart as a nasty farmer, ronnie wood as one of his henchmen, and ronnie lane as a lenin-type who mounts a revolt with the aid of the sitcoms main characters - bill 'a naive boy who wishes to become a knight'; pikey 'a pikey'; the skeptic 'a skeptic'; and dwarf . . . you get the idea). they're mainly short clips.

streaming link

i'm not one for starting threads - i think this is about no.3 or 4 in as many years; but, when i do, i do like to make it about self-promotion!

Where can we see the film?

it's not finished yet. that part of it is going to take ages. and i'm not really involved so much in that side. i did write the scripts and am reguarly doing the music, but it's an ongoing venture. could be a year or so - cos it's going to be done well; well as well as we can do it.

i've never heard about that. i'm not really a massive fan of the small faces (not compared to the faces anyway - mainly cos of steve mariott's voice), but that album is good.

I have to say - I don't care much for that whole Happiness Stan business.