Ray Davies' Summer tour

A limited tour again, but if you're in the right area of Canada or the left coast of the US, heads up!

Tickets for Seattle are on sale Friday at 11AM

Ray Davies Summer 2008 gigs

19 Jun, 2008: Hampton Court Festival, London, UK. Ray will be performing with a choir. Tickets on sale now.

20 Jun, 2008: Hampton Court Festival, London, UK. Ray will be performing with a choir. Tickets on sale now.

11 Jul, 2008: Cisco Ottawa Bluesfest, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

13 Jul, 2008: Winnipeg Folk Festival, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

14 Jul, 2008: Jack Singer Concert Hall, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Tickets from Ticketmaster.ca.

15 Jul, 2008: Winspear Centre, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

New: 18 Jul, 2008: McMenamins Crystal Ballroom, Portland, Oregon. Tickets from TicketMaster.

New: 19 Jul, 2008: The Showbox, Seattle, Washington

New: 22 Jul, 2008: The Grove Of Anaheim, Anaheim, California. "A special acoustic performance." Tickets on sale Thursday.

2 Aug, 2008: Notodden Blues Festival, Notodden, Norway

• 1 month later...

I saw the Bluesfest show last night.

I really haven't paid that much attention to the solo stuff and judging from last night, that's a shame. I assume he picked the best material but I thought the new songs were very strong. And he's such a consumate performer. It was a really great show and I almost didn't go. I'm so glad I did.