Win Wilco tix on JamBase...

So Wilco posted this link on myspace (No judging!), but I didn't see anything on wilcoworld or here on the VC. Has anyone signed up? I have tickies, but am always looking to upgrade or recruit other friends to shows. Anyone know much about this site and/or it's contests?

JamBase Wilco contest

Either way, good luck to y'all!

*I do realize that if the payoff is going to a Wilco show then it is indubitably "worth" it...so maybe this is less question and more command- enter!

So Wilco posted this link on myspace (No judging!), but I didn't see anything on wilcoworld or here on the VC. Has anyone signed up? I have tickies, but am always looking to upgrade or recruit other friends to shows. Anyone know much about this site and/or it's contests?

JamBase Wilco contest

Either way, good luck to y'all!

*I do realize that if the payoff is going to a Wilco show then it is indubitably "worth" it...so maybe this is less question and more command- enter!

Thanks for the link. I signed up there last time Wilco was giving away tickets on there. I have never received any email or junk from them, so I'd say it's worth it. Unless you signing up hurts my chances that is... :shifty

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone won tickets from this contest? I got an email today from JamBase saying that I won two tix to Salt Lake on the 18th. Said the tix would be at will call, all I had to do was print the email and have photo ID. Also, they are mailing me a goodie bag with a Wilco disk of my choosing.

Bottom line is I'll be in NY on the 18th so I won't be able to attend, if anyone wants the email to try and get in I'd be happy to send it to whomever, drop me a PM. I guess you'd have to fake being me (probably a better option, then the reality) and tell the will call folks a line of fibs about your ID. Might be worth a try....

Has anyone won tickets from this contest? I got an email today from JamBase saying that I won two tix to Salt Lake on the 18th. Said the tix would be at will call, all I had to do was print the email and have photo ID. Also, they are mailing me a goodie bag with a Wilco disk of my choosing.

Bottom line is I'll be in NY on the 18th so I won't be able to attend, if anyone wants the email to try and get in I'd be happy to send it to whomever, drop me a PM. I guess you'd have to fake being me (probably a better option, then the reality) and tell the will call folks a line of fibs about your ID. Might be worth a try....

Wait so you don't get to pick the show?

Wait so you don't get to pick the show?

I did pick Salt Lake when I entered, at that time I was supposed to be in NY THIS week and to see Wilco at Tanglewood. I got screwed over by work and had to work this week and had to postpone my trip back east (I'm in NM) until next week. I had no clue I was going to win tix at the time. In essence work has caused me to miss two Wilco shows....time to look for a new job!!!

I did pick Salt Lake when I entered, at that time I was supposed to be in NY THIS week and to see Wilco at Tanglewood. I got screwed over by work and had to work this week and had to postpone my trip back east (I'm in NM) until next week. I had no clue I was going to win tix at the time. In essence work has caused me to miss two Wilco shows....time to look for a new job!!!

That sucks. Thanks for cluing me in