Subterranean Lounge

Hi all,

I'm coming to Chicago this week and I'll be seeing Polvo at the Subterranean Lounge.

Is this a decent venue? Anything I need to know that will help me enjoy the show/avoid hassles? Best place from which to view the stage...shortest bathroom line, etc.

Thanks!

It's teeny tiny. You'll likely be able to walk right up to the stage, which is only a foot or two tall. No lines for the bathrooms, in my experience (they're upstairs).

Bring earplugs :)

Thanks guys. I read somewhere that the balcony offers a good view of the stage, but I guess that's true only if you're right at the front of the balcony. I'll try to find a place on the floor. The show is sold out...hopefully not uncomfortably so.

I definitely will bring hearing protection. Thanks for mentioning that. I probably would have forgotten (and still might).

Thanks guys. I read somewhere that the balcony offers a good view of the stage,
Not unless you like seeing the tops of people's heads. The balcony is more appropriate for other activity actually.

The weird part about the Subteranian is that it is on the second and third floor.

LouieB