Anyone live in Colorado and know of some cool live shows next week? We are road tripping to Colorado for some camping friday august 1st-the 5th. Mainly around the Boulder area.I love anything live.

2drzup.jpg

Any particular kind of music? I am seeing Yonder Mountain String Band with Keller Williams at Red Rocks (you should go just for the Red Rocks experience if you've never been) on Saturday, August 2. Also catching Robert Earl Keen at the Boulder Theater on August 5th.

Any particular kind of music? I am seeing Yonder Mountain String Band with Keller Williams at Red Rocks (you should go just for the Red Rocks experience if you've never been) on Saturday, August 2. Also catching Robert Earl Keen at the Boulder Theater on August 5th.

Yonder Mountain String Band is something I need to check out.

I love just about anything live except for country.I dig old country though.

I love Red Rocks. I stayed at a friends house in the winter that lives in walking distance from there. I hear they show movies for free sometimes there?What's the tell you everything that's going on paper in Boulder called?It's been years since we lived there (99-2001).We lived in Louisville.I am bringing my dog Blue and mainly hiking.