Oasis - Dig Out Your Soul

The Shock of the Lightning.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPfKfYjhZD0

The most boring band ever? The Rolling Stones for the under 40's? The first two albums and b-sides from 1994 and 1995 were great and then Noel Gallagher became the laziest effin songwriter ever. This is turgid and predictable and no-one would listen it twice if this was a new band.

The most boring band ever? The Rolling Stones for the under 40's? The first two albums and b-sides from 1994 and 1995 were great and then Noel Gallagher became the laziest effin songwriter ever. This is turgid and predictable and no-one would listen it twice if this was a new band.

Well which is it, son?

I was a huge fan back in the day, and although I've been lazy and haven't really kept up with them, I'm willing to give 'em another listen. I must admit though, that when I saw them at ACL Music Festival in '05 they seemed really boorish and drunk on-stage. That might be par for one of their shows, but it seemed like Noel was irritated with Liam at his behaviour.

Kevin

• 4 weeks later...
did not know, my bad the admins can delete it if they wish, I thought it was cool

PM me if you want the album

You can delete it yourself - bottom left right corner. Sorry - I have a hard time going to the right.

yeah it is a great record, gotta be my third favorite, but its hard to rate oasis albums cause I like them all and enjoy songs off each and also skip songs on each album, they are a quality band and when they release a bad album, its a bad oasis album but if any other band released it, it would be a great album. You get what im sayin?