MMJ in Charlottesville

Anyone around here gonna be there? I'll be wearing my Wilco Residency shirt as a code to any of you that want to say hi. I'll be there a couple of hours early milling about the Mall and hopefully checking out the soundcheck, Greg

i'll be there. unfortunately, i'm in Richmond and get off work at 5. i need to change out of my shirt and tie, get gas, pick up my friend and hopefully make it there by the time the show starts at 7. fuck!

-justin

Yeah, they have listed all of the precise gate and stage times on their website. They play close to 3 hours, so 7 probably reflects a weekday sound curfew for Charlottesville. Well, you know what I'll be wearing, say hello if you see me. Otherwise we could still meet up at the Taphouse sometime. I've got three friends that work there, a bartender, a waitress an even a dishwasher. Have a great show.

Anyone around here gonna be there? I'll be wearing my Wilco Residency shirt as a code to any of you that want to say hi. I'll be there a couple of hours early milling about the Mall and hopefully checking out the soundcheck, Greg

Saw you at the show. I was right behind you but dipped to a dif spot because of frat clowns talking through masterplan. I was wearing a summerteeth shirt. Did you end up going to the fleet foxes show at the black cat? Or has that not happened yet?

>Where did you find the setlist?

i'll do you one better. i'll link you to a setlist complete with lossless downloads of the show. free.

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=518366

or, if you don't do torrents, how about a link to a site with VBR MP3, low quality mp3, lossless, and Ogg Vorbis, whatever the fuck that is?

http://www.archive.org/details/mymorningja...-04.4022.flac16

-justin