Please Be Patient With Me

The title pretty much sums it up. I was shocked to hear the opening riff of this song in an important scene towards the end of the film.

It probably is on for 1.5 minutes.

Overall, great film.

Ricky Gervais is amazing in it.

I actually got to speak to/meet Ricky Gervais this past April in Lowell, MA when he was directing and acting in This Side Of The Truth. I played a background extra/passer by.

I told him "good luck with the film." His quick reply, "Thanks, it'll go straight to DVD anyways ! "

Thanks,

Kristofor

This was a great film. Generally speaking, I hate romantic comedies (except for old ones like The Apartment), and though there isn't much here story-wise that hasn't been done before, everything just clicks. All the performances are great, the writing is strong, and there are some nice directorial touches. The ending line could well become a classic, if this movie ever finds an audience.

Nice surprise hearing Patient, too. Well used, as were a lot of songs.

Hey The Maker,

He was actually referring to the yet to be released This Side Of The Truth. Which I was an extra in and Ricky Gervais directed and starred in.

No release date has been set.

But yeah it is too bad that Ghost Town didn't do that well. I think it makes for a really great rental.

Thanks,

Kristofor