In search of: Sunken Treasure Dvd Mp3's

I live in Vienna, Austria and I've been looking for months now and I can't find a copy of the Sunken treasure Dvd to buy anywhere. I actually have the video, but I wanted to buy the DVD so that I could download the Mp3's of the songs. Any help with the Mp3's would be greatly appreciated.

Holy crap, are you kidding me? You mean all this time I've been running circles around myself to found this and I could have gotten it for free from their website? Well, thanks alot for the heds up.

Why don't you delete the duplicate thread you made in the other section - since you now have the answer.

Lower right corner of your first post -

I am not jumping on you - but it is not really cool to ask for commercially available audio to be put up on a band's fan made message board.

I just don't want to see people asking for commercially available tracks in the Bit Torrent section (or anywhere else for that matter). Doing that, could get us in trouble.

In this case, Wilco has once again went against the grain and put the tracks up for everyone to grab - so you did nothing wrong by asking.