Neil Young Tour off night headlining dates...Rochester NY?

I'm so freaking pumped, besides Buffalo and NYC every Wilco show I've ever seen has been out of state VT, PA, MI, MA, CT, now they are at my back door! The Aud is a great place, saw Dylan there in 1994, and Ratdog at some point. Forget everything else you hear and just go to the Dino BBQ to get your grub on! :pirate

I'm so freaking pumped, besides Buffalo and NYC every Wilco show I've ever seen has been out of state VT, PA, MI, MA, CT, now they are at my back door! The Aud is a great place, saw Dylan there in 1994, and Ratdog at some point. Forget everything else you hear and just go to the Dino BBQ to get your grub on! :pirate

"Roger that" - twice. Once - for the '94 Dylan show there. Seen Bob many times. That was a very special show - the best I saw in the years between The Band and the Campbell/Sexton ensemble.

Second - for the Dinosaur BBQ. Real good vitles - and way north of the Mason/Dixon Line. If you like your bbq a little sweeter, try Sticky Lips on Culver Road. For the veggies - Aladdin's or Mamasan's (Vietnamese) (they're both on Monroe Ave., a few miles apart, both 10-15 min. from the Aud)