The Wooden Sky first US shows

Anyone in boston with sunday night free - i highly recomend coming to TTs to the US debut of Canada's the wooden sky.

yes, full disclosure - my band is on the bill - but its not about getting people out for us - the wooden sky disc has become my favorite record in a year since someone here at VC turned me onto them a year or so ago. just fantastic rural folk and rock...

of course we are psyched and honored to be on the bill with them - but if you are in town i highly recomend trying to make it out to TTs sunday to check them out - they will definitely be getting bigger and this is your chance to see them in a nice low key environment.

the bill includes

9pm Preacher Roe

940pm The Rationales

1030pm The Wooden Sky

1130pm Trucker Mouth

$8, 830, 18+

Hope to see you out!

l_6ec49b1917e649a6a1a8f4da9d634413.gif

Knock 'em dead tonight Dave.

I posted this supposedly humourous comment on their Myspace page saying they should dress in Upper Canada College 'number 1s' for the whole tour.

They didn't seem to like the comment very much and it was gone in a flash.

Proof that not everything on MTV Canada is a 'Huge mistake'

actually T, they had to remove any refernces to the boston show from the web as they were worried about work visa issues on the way into town - the club screwed up their visa's so they had to say they were only playing NYC.

What a show. if i owe you thanks for turning me onto my favorite album of the past year - i owe you double thanks for the best damn show i've seen since the wren's came through town - they were intense and amazing and just blew everyone away. the entire room was abuzz afterwards with 'oh my god - these guys are amazing' energy. so damn good and such sweethearts.

IF YOU LIVE IN NYC I URGE YOU TO GO SEE THEM TONIGHT AT ARLENE'S Grocery - i think they're on early at 8. you will not be disapointed!