Anyone go to any of these schools?

Hey all, I'm involved in a little research project and I was hoping I might find some help here. I am looking for online publications/sites that serve as social hubs for students of select universities. A good example might be something like Do512.com in Austin. While that site is certainly not exclusive to UT students, it is a site students check out regularly (if I'm not mistaken).

Here are the schools I'm looking for:

Boston College

California State University-Fresno

Clemson University

Cornell University

Rochester Institute of Technology

University of Alberta

University of British Columbia

University of California-Irvine

University of California-Berkeley

University of Illinois

University of New Mexico

University of Oregon

University of Toronto

Any help is much appreciated!

ETA: I should hope it goes without saying, but I am, of course, aware of Facebook and MySpace. I am not looking for sites like those. More along the line of the Do512 site is what I'm looking for. And I'm aware that sites like that might not exist in every town. Thanks!

I live in the city where Cornell is, but I don't know of any websites like the one you mentioned. I definitely wish we had one, though, instead of those local papers. I know the Cornell student newspaper (the Daily Sun? something like that) has a website, and if you poke around Cornell's website you may be able to find links to some of the kinds of websites you're looking for about Ithaca. And if you find any, pass them on to me :thumbup