Oh herro!

I'm trying to learn how to play hallelujah by jeff buckley.

here is the tab:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/j/jeff...ah_ver5_tab.htm

I had a question for the more experienced guitar players out there. First of all, this song is played using a pick right and not just plucking with fingers? Secondly, if it is indeed played using a pick, then how do you play the second measure (playing what i guess turns out to be a A on the 1st string and a D# on the 3rd string (xxx3x0))? Do you use the pick to play one of the notes and finger the other note with your fingers or do you just use your fingers for both notes? I find it doesn't sound very good when I use the pick for one of the notes and my finger for the other... is Jeff Buckley wearing something on his finger to let him pluck the notes?

p.s. is pluck the right word to use, i feel weird typing that...

thanks.

I play this song with fingers only. For the 3x0, I use the "pinch" on thumb and index.

I am perhaps a bad person to ask, however. I never use a pick and use fingers only for everything. Someone who prefers the pick will probably chime in about hybird picking, or temporaryily palming the pick, or something.