Neil Young Performance Series

When I bought Sugar Mtn I purchased the CD/DVD copy and with the exception of the amusement of having the Archives Trailer on it (historically speaking it is cool to have a trailer for something we'll never see). Anyway I was a little underwhelmed by the DVD content and my wife said, "Do you like staring at a picture of Neil Young?"

When I bought Filmore and Massey Hall I just bought the CD copy. Are the DVD versions worth it (have any interesting content) or is just like Sugar Mountain where there is the same picture on the screen while the audio plays?

Massey Hall 1971' is the third in the archive series of CD releases by Neil Young,

The first in the series has has yet to be released, but will be a box set of eight CDs and two DVDS, possibly containing this and the already released second CD in the series, 'Filmore East 1970'. Us Young fans will be somewhat hacked off if we have to spend another

Thank you for the info, sound better than Sugar Mtn, however for those who purchased it, did it seem worth it? I'm trying to justify spending additional 20 bucks for something I already have audio for.