Wilco's I Must Be High on soundtrack

Hey Everyone,

I was looking up soundtracks on iTunes and noticed that there was a soundtrack for He's Just Not That Into You. Somehow that title doesn't sound right when spoke out loud. Anyways, I noticed Wilco's I Must Be High was on the soundtrack. I was surprised considering all the other tracks they could have taken for this romantic comedy.

Also on the soundtrack is My Morning Jacket's I'm Amazed, Talking Head's This Must Be The Place, The Black Crowes' By Your Side, R.E.M.'s Supernatural Superserious, The Cure's Friday I'm In Love, and Keane's Somewhere Only We Know amongst others.

In stranger personal news, I was just making myself an iTunes February playlist. I put both This Must Be The Place,Friday I'm In Love and the Human League's Don't You Want Me in the playlist and was weirded out to see these songs on this particular soundtrack. The Wilco tune I put on was On And On And On.

Thanks,

Kristofor

PS He's Just Not That Into You arrives in theaters on Feb. 6th

• 2 weeks later...

Fittingly enough, the director of the film is from Jeff's hometown of Belleville, Ill. I came across this little tidbit in a recent NY Times Article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/01/movies/01roch.html

In fact, spotting Belleville in the article is what drew my attention to it. I became somewhat less interested when I realized what movie was involved.