R.I.P. Lux Interior of The Cramps

Aw crap, I give up! I'm ready to throw my scanner out into the street and run over it with my truck. It takes about an hour per page and there are more than 20 pages, so I decided I couldn't see that kind of commitment through! :stunned Don't take it personally, I'm generally against heavy duty committments in all realms of life - Happy Valentine's Day! :thumbup

However, I'll gladly photocopy the pages and mail them in a lovely envelope to anyone who wants to provide an address. I can handle that and it'll make me feel a lot less guilty about not completing the scans.

• 3 weeks later...

This may be completely useless, but I just noticed the files while I was scanning some other stuff so here goes...

This is the first few pages of the article. They're just straight up scans in a .rar file. They may be completely usesless, but you're free to download them and see if they're viewable for ya. If they work and you can't live without reading the rest, I'll see what I can do in the scanning department (but I'll hate you for making me work that much ;) ) or I can photocopy them and mail them to you (this is easier and preferred.)

http://sharebee.com/e0a0c542

Let me know if you download it and they work.