Any extra Northampton Tickets

As it says on the site, there will be a limited # of tickets released the day of the show. so you may not be completely out of luck. I don't know how the Calvin handles ticket drops, but you can call them. Also, you never know who will have extras or won't be able to go. Keep checking here.

I'm pretty sure my friends have one extra, since they got confused and bought one for me after I got one for myself, but I see that you need a pair.

As it says on the site, there will be a limited # of tickets released the day of the show. so you may not be completely out of luck. I don't know how the Calvin handles ticket drops, but you can call them. Also, you never know who will have extras or won't be able to go. Keep checking here.

I'm pretty sure my friends have one extra, since they got confused and bought one for me after I got one for myself, but I see that you need a pair.

I did call them and they said they may possibly have more the day of the show, but I can't possibly leave work early enough to get there in time. I may be interested in your single if I can't find a pair.