Looking for a new amp

Anybody have any experience with the Lonestar? With the stuff our band is playing (Black Crowes, Allmans, SRV, Son Volt, etc...) it seems like this amp would work quite well. I'm currently playing through a Finder Deville 2x12 and I like it but I just think I can get a better sound (don't we all). Any thoughts or recommendations?

Anybody have any experience with the Lonestar?

Pretty nice sounding amp...i think part of it depends on what your 'clean' needs are vs. crunch...and your budget of course...

Love fender amp but not the hot Rods, consider a twin or DDRI...Kendrick has some really cool stuff, Rivera and Reverend too...

Pretty nice sounding amp...i think part of it depends on what your 'clean' needs are vs. crunch...and your budget of course...

Love fender amp but not the hot Rods, consider a twin or DDRI...Kendrick has some really cool stuff, Rivera and Reverend too...

I actually have a Fender Twin Reverb in my basement that a friend is keeping there. I really don't hear a big difference in sound between that and my Deville so I still use the Deville. Both have a great sound but I'm just looking for something different. I think part of the problem is both amps are so loud I am playing them on "2". When we play live they may go up to about "3" but that's it. Maybe I should get a Hot plate or something so I can turn them up a bit?