I just got two Yamaha 10'' and two 12'' monitors needing atleast 800 watts of power(very minimum). I am so clueless when it comes to this shit. I'm looking to spend 200.00-500.00. I have a mixer so I'm leaning towards a rack system.

You will (likely) need two power amps. One of the amps will drive the mains, the other will drive the monitors.

I highly suggest looking at the used market. I have had good experiences with Crown and QSC. You can get far-better quality gear for your money when going used -- especially since it's live sound -- who cares if the PA has a scratch, right?

How is the wattage split? 200w per speaker? Do the mains need more power than the monitors?

Here's how I envision your setup:

Microphones, etc. -->Mixer --> Power Amp --> Main Speakers

then, take your Monitor Sends / Aux Outs from the Mixer --> 2nd Power Amp --> Monitors

Keep in mind that you don't want to go over the specified wattage for each speaker.

I wouldn't necessarily worry about spending the extra dough putting a rack together. You could make something really simple out of wood that could house two power amps and the mixer. Keep in mind that power amps are pretty damn heavy.

I would love to help out more. How about some specifics on the speakers (maybe a model # or picture)? What size gigs are you gonna play with this rig?

I have a fair amount of experience in this field and welcome whatever questions you might have.