Bloomington Roll Call

Two of my friends are also combining the campus tour with a soon-to-be-in-college kid and this Wilco show Thursday night. The IU counselors are busy!!!

And this place called FARM sounds wonderful. http://www.farm-bloomington.com/farmhome.html

Agreed. My wife and her friend who will be with us are both IU grads ('90). We haven't been back for a while. So the decision for us for dinner will be memory lane (mother bear's on third st) vs. great sounding place that wasn't around when they were in school. There's a certain symmetry to this trip for us -- my wife skipped her first college class to buy tickets for an REM show in the same auditorium in 1986. (Still, damn - we're old.)

Top Ten Requests for 2009-04-16 Bloomington, IN - IU Auditorium as of 1:18 p.m. on 4/15

Hummingbird

Hoodoo Voodoo

On and On and On

Ashes Of American Flags

Jesus, Etc.

Kingpin

Misunderstood

At Least That's What You Said

California Stars

Hotel Arizona

Ditty - Are these your top 10 requests or do you somehow know the top requests from the official website? I confess that I made a couple of requests for songs that'll have some time/place sentimental meaning for me but have almost zero chance of being played.

Ditty - Are these your top 10 requests or do you somehow know the top requests from the official website? I confess that I made a couple of requests for songs that'll have some time/place sentimental meaning for me but have almost zero chance of being played.

Hey Triple A

The Top Ten info is from

http://wilcoworld.net/roadcase/request_form.php

I'm hoping for Hotel Arizona!!! But excited to see Hoodoo Voodo high on the list.

:music I'll be there with my husband! It'll be my 13th(?) Wilco show, I think! and it's probably his 5th or 6th. We've got tickets in row 6, in one of the center orchestra sections!! We've also convinced two of our newbie friends to tag along and check them out...

I'm excited! I haven't been this close since front row in Louisville a few years ago!!

dogs1.jpg