Bloomington Roll Call

We're a week away, just curious about what VC peoples are planning on doing this one, and possible pre-show gatherings, etc..

:dancing

I really wanted to get Kim's extra ticket, but alas, I cannot take next Friday off of work. :(

not to mention , Kim sold the ticket...

My Girlfriend and I will be there with a buddy from Bloomington but we won't be arriving until Showtime with drive after work. Only 5 days away and now the GREAT news we get to see them again in Cincy June 12!

Two co-workers and myself are driving to the Louisville/Lexington, Kentucky area on Wed. from Connecticut for one of our many American history trips which we take a couple of times a year to see Civil War battlefields and and other historical sites......I happened to notice that tickets were still available for this show and picked up three in the balcony.......Going an extra 100 miles to see Wilco on a whim is not bad.......I'm pumped.....

Two co-workers and myself are driving to the Louisville/Lexington, Kentucky area on Wed. from Connecticut for one of our many American history trips which we take a couple of times a year to see Civil War battlefields and and other historical sites......I happened to notice that tickets were still available for this show and picked up three in the balcony.......Going an extra 100 miles to see Wilco on a whim is not bad.......I'm pumped.....

Sounds like a great trip. I love "accidentally" fitting in a concert while traveling or vacationing.

I caved. A Wilco show with Kim and her kick-ass 2nd row ticket were too great of a temptation !?! So, yeah, I can always sleep later.

:lol Are we going to have to hold you up Saturday night?

Nice, I'm from Purdue

I'll be there, my first Wilco show ever

have fun at your first show, Nudist!

i wish i could make it out to this. I'm from Ball State and it's only a few hours away, but I have night class that I absolutely cannot miss, so I opted for the Wednesday Milwaukee show instead

Pocahontas & myself are thinking that we'll prime the pump at the Upland Brewery, if anyone wants to hang there pre-show. Very good selection of in-house beers - their Dragonfly IPA is especially nice. :cheers

Pocahontas & myself are thinking that we'll prime the pump at the Upland Brewery, if anyone wants to hang there pre-show. Very good selection of in-house beers - their Dragonfly IPA is especially nice. :cheers

Ooooh, will they care if I bring my 19 year old brother there?

Ooooh, will they care if I bring my 19 year old brother there?

"Don't forget to bring your fake ID"

-Zappa

:cheekkiss

So the tickets say the show starts at 8pm. Is that Wilco at 8 or is that the opening act? If the opening act, what's an estimate for Wilco to go on? Maybe 8:30? I'll be cutting it close with travel time and need to know how stressed out I should be if I'm still on the road at 7:50 or so.

Top Ten Requests for 2009-04-16 Bloomington, IN - IU Auditorium as of 1:18 p.m. on 4/15

Hummingbird

Hoodoo Voodoo

On and On and On

Ashes Of American Flags

Jesus, Etc.

Kingpin

Misunderstood

At Least That's What You Said

California Stars

Hotel Arizona

I'll be in Bloomington with my wife, daughter (high school junior combining show with college visit) and another friend. Orch C, Row 4. Looking forward to it. Maybe FARM (on Kirkwood) for dinner/drink beforehand.