Chunky noise rock and it aint nothing like them NO AGE(ERS) this boy has an age its young.

everything about this sound points to young , people with hair on there heads.

it aint Sonic Youth quality or anything and their ist really any one great song it just plays and rips.

I dont expect anything from this boy I dont expect a follow up and I dont care about his life, finally were getting back to basics.

Remember Sufjan Stevens?(i love that guys music and all but Im glad this decade is done its 1989 and Im ready for Nirvana)

B+

shit band

he's not THAT young, he's 22 (he just looks like he's 15). the No Age guys aren't that much older honestly.

and why don't you expect a follow up... this *IS* his follow up... it's his second record in the last year

shit band

he's not THAT young, he's 22 (he just looks like he's 15). the No Age guys aren't that much older honestly.

and why don't you expect a follow up... this *IS* his follow up... it's his second record in the last year

oh no i know how old he is and 22 is young lol

and my point wasnt that no age is old its that this aint like the last no age record which it has been compared to

the point about the follow up was that this isnt the "next" band this is a record of the moment and I am also aware that this is the second wavves record

thnx for reading more reviews to come............ :thumbup

shit band

I don't get him, either. Of course, I also don't get skateboarding, which is what most of his songs seem to be about.