Wilco in 'Fein' Tunes

Here's a bit of non-W(TA) related Wilco news. Russ Feingold, one of the senators from the boys' newly adopted state up north, has started a series of youtube-style music recommendation clips called "Fein" Tunes. Last month he recommended Bon Iver. This month it's Wilco. In the video he talks about his staffers constantly playing the albums and explains his particular fondness for the Mermaid Avenue records.

It's not much, but it might be a nice distraction from the new album news/reviews:

http://www.russfeingold.org/get-involved/fein-tunes.html

Russ Listens to Wisconsin, and Music too!

Listening to music is a big deal to me. Representing the people of Wisconsin involves a lot of travel - especially when you hold 72 Listening Sessions a year

I, too, thought Feinstein.

He introduced Wilco at a Barak Obama event back in October in Madison. He said his staffers played Wilco for him, though he didn't sound too convincing though.

He is my senator and he rocks. I saw him hanging out in a crowd at an Allman Brothers concert.