Wilco (the mail delivery)

So what is the earliest this album will arrive in my mailbox. I pre-ordered SBS and I believe that arrived exactly on release date. I have had experiences with some pre-orders arriving the Saturday prior to release date. Of course I've also had some arrive a week later. This should be a fun week none the less. My "You Never Know" 7" should be arriving by WED and then (the album) sometime soon. OH boy!

I'm certain mine will arrive on Friday. I ordered the vinyl/cd combo. We are currently having a severe heat wave and I am going out of town Friday morning. I expect to return home to find a melted Wilco LP sitting by my front door.

I'm certain mine will arrive on Friday. I ordered the vinyl/cd combo. We are currently having a severe heat wave and I am going out of town Friday morning. I expect to return home to find a melted Wilco LP sitting by my front door.

Tell your neighbor to put it inside!

Or if there's noone can save it for you, melted vinyl do make for great ashtrays! Then order another...talk about indulgence :)

That said, a 12" ashtray would be a bit big but I used to do it with knackered 7" records...trawl the charity shops for damaged classics, stick it in the oven and it melts into perfect shape!

Or if there's noone can save it for you, melted vinyl do make for great ashtrays! Then order another...talk about indulgence :)

That said, a 12" ashtray would be a bit big but I used to do it with knackered 7" records...trawl the charity shops for damaged classics, stick it in the oven and it melts into perfect shape!

I have three of these things. All collecting dust.