Being There Songbook

If anyone has a copy of the now out of print Being There Songbook that they could stand to part with I'd like to buy it off of you. My kids are huge Wilco fans (as am I :)) and they've devoured both the Wilco songbook and the SBS book. Their music teacher found someone with a copy of Being There and made a xerox of the whole thing but given that they're only 8 and 11 the pages of the copy are starting to scatter all over the house. I'd like to keep them going on their Wilco obsession so if you've got the book shoot me a PM.

It would be way cool if somebody PDF'd the thing and offered it via PM. It would also be way cool If I had lots of money and didn't need to work again, maybe meet the woman of my dreams and live happily ever after.

Just a thought.

Alex

:pray

If anyone has a copy of the now out of print Being There Songbook that they could stand to part with I'd like to buy it off of you. My kids are huge Wilco fans (as am I :) ) and they've devoured both the Wilco songbook and the SBS book. Their music teacher found someone with a copy of Being There and made a xerox of the whole thing but given that they're only 8 and 11 the pages of the copy are starting to scatter all over the house. I'd like to keep them going on their Wilco obsession so if you've got the book shoot me a PM.

Is it in standard notation or tabs? I never knew it existed.

Both. It's nicely done too. If you have the SBS book it set up similar to that.

Ah damn, now I have to obsess until I get a copy of this. If I find one I will try to share the love.

Don't get fooled by the Blackwell site either. I tried ordering from them a couple months ago...waited a month for when they said they'd ship it, emailed them a week after since nothing was happening and they emailed back to say it was discontinued by the publisher so they canceled my order.

I found my copy online. For those looking for it here is a listing of used copies for sale http://www.bookfinde...l&ac=qr&src=dir

Give it a minute to load...