Now that the album is out... do we see more new tunes in sets?

Just want to get a general feeling on what peeps expect to be concert staples off this album. I have to admit I havent been watching sets all that closely in anticipation for Red Rocks, but it looks like the most new songs in one show have been 5 at Berkeley this past weekend? It seems that Sky Blue Sky tunes still take precedent in the early summer shows, and most certainly the spring shows. At the 2 Milwaukee early spring shows there were 2 new songs the first night and none the second. What new songs have yet to debut? What songs do you doubt they will play much, if at all (until the next residency that is)

Glad to see Bull Black Nova already seems to be creeping into most sets, I'm certainly looking forward to hearing Sonny Feeling as well.

Guest Jules

Just want to get a general feeling on what peeps expect to be concert staples off this album. I have to admit I havent been watching sets all that closely in anticipation for Red Rocks, but it looks like the most new songs in one show have been 5 at Berkeley this past weekend? It seems that Sky Blue Sky tunes still take precedent in the early summer shows, and most certainly the spring shows. At the 2 Milwaukee early spring shows there were 2 new songs the first night and none the second. What new songs have yet to debut? What songs do you doubt they will play much, if at all (until the next residency that is)

Glad to see Bull Black Nova already seems to be creeping into most sets, I'm certainly looking forward to hearing Sonny Feeling as well.

Haven't been played live yet (Wilco show).

Country Disappeared

Solitaire

Everlasting