Anyone Know The Bit-Rate From Roadcase Streams?

I tried torrenting a copy of the recent Roadcase show on Wilcoweb. The torrent got banned because I had no bitrate information for the stream. Anyone have a clue how to find that information out?

It took a bit of snooping, but I loaded

rtsp://streaming.smartleydunn.com/streaming.smartleydunn.com/20090415_wilco_milwaukee_100.mov

in QuickTime Player and it showed what appeared to be a variable bit rate. It never dipped much below 128kb/s, so that's probably what it is.

ratee.jpg

rtsp://streaming.smartleydunn.com/streaming.smartleydunn.com/20090415_wilco_milwaukee_100.mov

in QuickTime Player and it showed what appeared to be a variable bit rate. It never dipped much below 128kb/s, so that's probably what it is.

ratee.jpg

Go for it man! I read your other post.. Any chance you could put it up elsewhere than Dime?

You're probably going to run into about the same rules/guidelines at most all of the legal BT sites. And I still don't think it's cool to send people to a BT site that hosts mainly illegal torrents in order to get a Wilco show.

ratee.jpg

Thank you so much for checkiong this out. According to DIME, it would have to be 192kbs or higher. I'm not gonna bother with it being banned again. I will just try and share it through a file hosting site or something. Stay tuned.

I still don't understand why there are other torrents up there from webcasts......