Chicago Audience

I've seen the band many times over the last 12 years, but all the shows have been on the East Coast. I've always wanted to get to a Chicago show, but it's never happened. I'm thinking of going in October, but was wondering that at this point in their career, what the hometown crowd would be like - especially at a large venue. With other bands, I've seen it go both ways. The local crowd could be the best or in other cases the worst, since there could be a lot more casual fans who are just there for the event. Anyone have any idea what it will be like at UIC? - Thanks

I've seen the band many times over the last 12 years, but all the shows have been on the East Coast. I've always wanted to get to a Chicago show, but it's never happened. I'm thinking of going in October, but was wondering that at this point in their career, what the hometown crowd would be like - especially at a large venue. With other bands, I've seen it go both ways. The local crowd could be the best or in other cases the worst, since there could be a lot more casual fans who are just there for the event. Anyone have any idea what it will be like at UIC? - Thanks

I would wait for the residency in February 2110.

Guest zacincceo

I can tell you coming from Boston having seen them once in Cali (greek theater) and Lowell & Wappinger and a few times around here I'm making the trek to Chicago

Here's my reasoning...

- Two night residency... they have at least 5 "bust-outs" that should be expected....... hopefully ;)

- Suits - Hopefully we'll see the suits!

- energy - Chicago is their hometown so you'd assume a higher level of respect and energy....

just my 2c