Being a Wilco fan and a Cowboy fan

Follow along here...this may be a little abstract here, but I've been mulling it over in my head for several hours now. (And I hope you guys are able to appreciate the humor. And it speaks volumes that I have to mention that this is a humorous post)

Being a Wilco fan on this board is very analogous to being a Dallas Cowboy fan living in Dallas. No matter what the current triumphs are, one is continually faced with naysayers and second guessers. The only thing worse than listening to Sports radio in Dallas after a Cowboys loss is listening after a Cowboy win.

Similarly, the negative posts flow here after what would normally be considered triumphs.

T.O.? Jay Bennett.

The new wilco is Tweedy friendly.

The only thing missing is there is nodirect competition in the music world for our boys.

I don't think Wilco have ever dubbed themselves "America's Band".

They should.

(And NFL films dubbed the Cowboys "America's Team". Tex Schramm just took it and ran with it.)

what about if you live in the dallas area and hate the Cryboys, but LOVE Wilco? Your analogy don't hold water...

J-E-T-S jets-jets-jets!!!!!!!

Jets?

LOL

Been a long time since Joe Willie.