Toronto Massey Hall 2nd nite - Oct.15th (2 tix)

This show is now listed on Wilcoworld.net as SOLD OUT. Reason for sale, I found floor tix for 10-14. A lot of people seem to be swapping nights...

My tickets are in the Left side gallery (upper balcony), row G, on the Nels side of the house. Face value = $45 ea plus $11 service charges. I could split the s.c.'s and eat the other costs if it's a smooth deal with a fellow VC'er. So call it $100 for the lot. Prefer to deal with cash and meet in-person somewhere in GTA/Hamilton area; anywhere from Scarborough and west. I get around TO a lot and commute to Hamilton 3-4 times a week, so it should be easy to arrange. 3 weeks to go, lemme know! Otherwise I'm going to both shows, I guess! haha :shifty (seriously, I will give it 7-10 days here before going to CL or whatever)

Just PM me or call/text my cell at four one six seven two six seven three five zero.

best regards,

Noam

I would've taken you up on this if it wasn't for the fact that my gf surprised me yesterday with tix for the 14th show.

Otherwise I'm going to both shows, I guess!

I got scuppered by the pre-10am FrontGate sale for the Wed night show and ended up getting a 3rd row balcony seat via Ticketmaster. Got wise and logged into FrontGate early for the Thurs night sale and scored 2 floor seats 2nd row, just left of centre. So, I'll be at both shows!

Hope you find a buyer, but if you don't, two shows won't be so bad! Good luck and vibes, too, re: your stepdaughter.