seating (or not?) at the paramount

hey all,

just got 2 "GA floor" tickets through the presale, and i'm wondering if anybody knows if the "floor" tickets are standing-room, first-come, first-serve, or if they're first-come, first serve seats.

i must be getting old, but i'm hoping i bought actual seats instead of standing space :)

hey all,

just got 2 "GA floor" tickets through the presale, and i'm wondering if anybody knows if the "floor" tickets are standing-room, first-come, first-serve, or if they're first-come, first serve seats.

i must be getting old, but i'm hoping i bought actual seats instead of standing space :)

Did the same thing. Floor seats will be standing. Or they were the last time Wilco played there in 2004 and for most other shows I have seen there. Ach, you will have a blast. Don't know if you have been before but a fantastic venue.

It could be either way, but mr. auctioneer is correct, the last show was standing only, but even us old folks had a good time! See ya there, in theory anyway.

There is a cool little vid of the seats being removed, and though it may be painful to see your potential seat disappear, it's amazing how the floors move. I have to admit, I'd rather have seats as well- but on the other hand, the two best Wilco shows I've seen were standing room only, so maybe not cheers.gif

Look 2/3rds down at the timelapse video>>

http://stgpresents.o...ount/events.asp

It could be either way, but mr. auctioneer is correct, the last show was standing only, but even us old folks had a good time! See ya there, in theory anyway.

There is a cool little vid of the seats being removed, and though it may be painful to see your potential seat disappear, it's amazing how the floors move. I have to admit, I'd rather have seats as well- but on the other hand, the two best Wilco shows I've seen were standing room only, so maybe not cheers.gif

Look 2/3rds down at the timelapse video>>

http://stgpresents.o...ount/events.asp

very cool, thanks. i've been to the paramount a few times, but i've never actually seen it with the floor standing-room only. i didn't mean to be all OCD either, i'm sure it'll be a great show either way :) saw wilco at wolf trap this summer and it was fun to be able to jump around...