My avatar has disappeared

Not a huge deal, but I changed my avatar recently and now when I'm signed on to VC, rather than seeing my avatar, I only see the silhouette man. Is there a setting I need to change or am I destined to remain a silhouette for the rest of my VC days?

Not a huge deal, but I changed my avatar recently and now when I'm signed on to VC, rather than seeing my avatar, I only see the silhouette man. Is there a setting I need to change or am I destined to remain a silhouette for the rest of my VC days?

You've gotta refresh your browser, sometimes multiple times. And sometimes it takes a while to show up even after refreshing.

You've gotta refresh your browser, sometimes multiple times. And sometimes it takes a while to show up even after refreshing.

Thanks Brandt. Like I said it wasn't a big deal, but it seemed odd that I could see it on the profile page, but nowhere else. Thanks again for responding!

• 7 months later...

I tried to replace my avatar and couldn't find anything that would work. Now my original avatar is gone, only visible on my profile page. Any help would be appreciated.

what happens if you try and upload a different image?

if it works, you can download your profile imagine and re-upload it as your avatar

• 2 weeks later...

what happens if you try and upload a different image?

if it works, you can download your profile imagine and re-upload it as your avatar

I pulled the profile image off and re-uploaded it as my avatar. It's tiny, but I don't really care. :lol

Thanks.