This is a very talented, creative, unique trio.

They list some of their influence as: The Beatles, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Wilco, The Jayhawks, George Jones, Johnny Cash, The Who, ad infinitum...

Sooo...sounds like OUR kind of music, eh?!? :music

I just wanted to let you know their album and individual tracks are now available on iTunes, as well as cdbaby. Cdbaby also offers the actual physical product.

Here's a sneak preview: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ZUCp5hilo3g covering Son Volt's 'Tear-Stained Eye'

www.myspace.com/merricksection

• 3 weeks later...

Now our local boys have got the attention of the wonderful people over at nodepression.com!!!

Their single 'Another Invitation' (definitely the MOST country of the entire album) is nodepression's #1 song on their playlist today! You go boys!!! :rock

http://www.nodepression.com/

Hey, this is great news...congrats Ellen (and Jim)! Well done.

I also didn't know the nodepression site was still up and running, I will definitely check this out.

Hey, this is great news...congrats Ellen (and Jim)! Well done.

I also didn't know the nodepression site was still up and running, I will definitely check this out.

Thanks Noam! We were pretty surprised and thrilled, to say the least!!! :dancing

As of today, they're still #1. I don't know if it's a 24 hour thing, for a week or until someone just feels like changing things around. Either way it's pretty damn cool!!! B)