Anybody watch?!? Thoughts?!?

I've always liked all three of these guys, so I'm quite interested in seeing what direction the show takes.

Guest Runaway Jim

I didn't watch, but it doesn't seem like my cup of tea. I am going to give it a shot though, for sure. Mainly because I like Bakula and Romano. At least I like them enough to give it a shot.

Did you like it, Ellen?

From the strange advertising it seemed like they all had Alzheimer's or something.

They're eating and drinking coffee in a diner booth in the middle of a flat prairie land intersection and laughing and having a good time.

Is that where men of a certain age go to have fun? :pirate

I may watch an episode here or there on the net. My DVR is full.

I didn't watch, but it doesn't seem like my cup of tea. I am going to give it a shot though, for sure. Mainly because I like Bakula and Romano. At least I like them enough to give it a shot.

Did you like it, Ellen?

Yes, so far I do. Obviously, it's hard to tell right off the bat but I think they gave you a good idea of who has what role in their friendship. They also dug in enough to see what their problems are to get you to feel for them right away.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Runaway Jim

Got caught up on the first 3 episodes the other night. So far, I like it. I didn't think I would. I didn't like the Possum part of the pilot and almost turned it off, but I'm glad I stuck with it. I'll stick with it a while too.