MMJ - Bonnaroo 2008

i think the greatest concert known to man-kind needs it's own thread here. just came across the xm soundboard recording. not hard to find, just never looked for a new recording of this in a long time. listening to it is taking me back. what a night!

...they also just released "oh sweet nuthin" from the set as part of a compilation (for global warming i think). sounds great. they really need to do a proper mix and release of this show.

I was there an it was unbelievable.

I just remember standing there in the pouring rain, freezing, and staring on in amazement. A life defining set for me.

During "Librarian" when Jim sang "take off those glasses and let down your hair for me," the girl standing in front of me turned around and said "Man, that's just how it is man, cause like, man..." and then fell down. Too bad that didn't make the DVD.

I was there an it was unbelievable.

I just remember standing there in the pouring rain, freezing, and staring on in amazement. A life defining set for me.

During "Librarian" when Jim sang "take off those glasses and let down your hair for me," the girl standing in front of me turned around and said "Man, that's just how it is man, cause like, man..." and then fell down. Too bad that didn't make the DVD.

love the story. you painted a perfect picture. and well man...frankly, that is just how it is man. was it just me, or did it start pouring even harder as jim sang "karen of the carpenters, singing in the rain"?