Torrents for the Vic Shows?

were tapers present?

At least one - there was a nice rig set up in the right section of the $100 seats. I was so completely blown away by the show that I introduced myself to the taper afterward and asked if he'd be posting it anywhere - I mentioned it was the best show I'd ever seen. He said he's probably put it out there. That was before I discovered that there had been some sort of rift on this board between the tapers and the other members. It's such a shame that happened - I'd give anything to hear that performance again (and not just because my request was played!). It was perfect in every way.

That was before I discovered that there had been some sort of rift on this board between the tapers and the other members.

I may regret asking this question - but, what's the story? I don't recall such a thing.

I may regret asking this question - but, what's the story? I don't recall such a thing.

I'll have to retract my statement for now - I saw it referred to in another post that I can't find at the moment (as a lawyer, I should know better than to post hearsay!) :blush

I hope that I misread or misinterpreted the post because, as I said, that would be a shame. Sorry if I have offended anyone.

Hey look at this cool picture I took of Nels Cline!

(Trying some misdirection here)

nels cline.wappingers.falls.09.jpg